Thursday, October 9, 2008

Of mugging and pondering...

So, it's 3 more weeks till exams. How frightening is that thought? 3 more weeks... sounds so finite... heh.
Anyway, been a while since I posted. My apologies. Saturday was Raya, where I had a little too much to eat but really, the sambal was really good, and Grace and I came to my room to study and complete our HLSD assignments, but we ended up napping on the chairs facing our laptops. Lol. Sunday was Fawn's birthday - which she dubbed her twenteenth birthday. Laughed when Jason tried to say "twenteenth birthday". Monday was HLSD assignment hand in. Whew! I'm now left with the remaining optional piece for the potfolio. How abhorrent! My mind is in stasis - no new ideas generated! Even the thought of writing '5 things I wish I knew at the start of 2nd year' has me stuck at number 1 which is... drumroll please... first year material! *rolls eyes*. Been mugging otherwise. No classes yesterday, and today was ok, although someone bungled somewhere and sent an email informing our Neoplasia 2 lecturer that her lecture starts at 1 when actually, it was scheduled for noon. Stocked up on coffee, some junk and indomie for the exam prep. I am officially dependent on coffee to survive.
***
I feel insecure. Without confidence. But I wonder if people will be surprised at that... I've been told that my countenance has always been one of confidence. Like I am always on top of things. I wish it's true. Lol. Heh. I think I have to stop being so self-reliant and to depend more on God. But that does not mean that I just let go of all my responsibilities and duties as a student. It just means that I strive to do my best and let Him take care of the rest. To accept that He has blessed me so much, beyond my imagination and comprehension. And to not complain so much. Easier said than done, eh?
On a side note, updates will be sporadic until after Nov 7th. I'll try to update at least once a week, but... we'll see. Sorry Wend and Kohila!

1 comment:

kohila said...

ooh, junk and indomie. smells like exam time.

don't worry about updating =) exams come first (sadly LOL)

3 weeks, gulp. time sure does fly.