Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Of OSCEs and nasi lemak...

It's already Wednesday! So sad... the mid semester break seems to be flying... haiz. Anyway, yesterday was OSCE practice at CMHSE with Adilah, Li Ping, Jessica and Grace. After that was dinner at Keith's. He made nasi lemak! True, it's Singapore style nasi lemak, but it's nasi lemak nonetheless and it was really good. Organised my notes, and interviewed my HLSD participant. Heh. What else have I got planned? Tomorrow's another OSCE practice session, then Friday, before caregroup will probably be a revision session with Jocelyn on reading ECGs.
Hehe, when Sanjay heard what I have for this break, he agreed with my opinion that my life seems boring, and that he would intrude on my 'me' time to make my life more interesting. Lol. But he also said that since I enjoy what I do, then it couldn't be classified as boring. Yup, I agree.
What else to write about? Nothing really exciting happened this week. So... I guess I'll sign off for now. =)

5 comments:

kohila said...

OOOOOOH, NASI LEMAK XDDDD *craves*

i think i'll attempt making some tomorrow.

Sanjay's in Melbourne? o.O

christina said...

oh, no, not sunway sanjay. it's a sanjay from my hall. lol. from india.

*jeSSicA* said...

nasi lemak! cant remember when was the last time i ate that...last year dec??

Li Ping =) said...

no wonder...beats me too when u mentioned sanjay! Tot u chat with him on msn haha

kohila said...

HAHAHAHAHA, i srsly thought Sanjay as in Sunway Sanjay. LOL. just ignore me. LOL.