Friday, November 7, 2008

Return from the hiatus... =)

Time to return to blogging from my hiatus. Exams are over!!! What a relief! Though actually, they've been over since Friday, lol. Anyway, just to update everyone on what's been happening in my life for the past 2-3? (or 3-4) weeks prior to the exams, that time was spent mugging and mugging and yet more mugging. Truth be told, I was just extremely stressed out, especially when I was preparing for the OSCEs and VIA, which happened to fall on the same week, just one week apart. Yet, it was the times when I was feeling like I was at the end of my tether, worried and almost like crying, that I realised how much support and love I receive from my family. The call was at the most opportune moment, at the point in time when I needed it the most, the words of comfort, calm and reassurance were what I needed to hear. Thanks, Fi, Mummy and Papa! You all have no idea how much it meant to me to hear your voices amidst all the frenzy and panic of OSCE practice and cram sessions for VIA. I am grateful, and blessed that you are my family. =)
Called Fi on her birthday, though I interrupted a phone call in the process. Sorry! And hope that your birthday was the best one yet... although I was not there, lolz. Joking, joking. Though I really wish that you will have an even better 2009 and that your birthdays will only become better and better as time goes by.
So what have I been up to post exams? Destressing a little, watching Korean game shows (Kohila, you've made me addicted to EHB! And I've think I'm on my way to being a DBSK fangirl! I listened to the Doushite What the Heck Darou a cappella and I've morphed into a fangirl! It's on loop together with Love in the Ice Korean version! Help! How?), laughing my head off at all the random and dorky antics of the guests, and helping the first years with OSCE prep. As it is, Fawn, Yu Wan, Wan Jie, Zepeng, Joel, Lester and I were helping Chun Hoong, Zhi Lin, Sarah and Liz until late Sunday night/early Monday morning, lol. But it's good revision of Year 1 material. Also celebrated Daniel's birthday with a potluck in which the only dish I could prepare on time was hard boiled eggs with chilli oil on top.
Called home too, and listened to Mummy, Papa, Sheldon and Che-Che's voices. And dear old big bro' called me on my handphone and commented that I sound different, so much so that he cannot recognise my voice. Heh. But it's great to just listen to their voices after an absence. =) *grins widely*
I'll probably help Ainul and Chun Hoong with their OSCE practice again tomorrow morning, after which is the VIA debrief and then grocery shopping in Clayton. Wan Jie and I decided to get 'China' bags (the white-red-blue striped plastic bags) to store what we have accummulated this year and hopefully make moving less of a chore. It's astounding, as always, to note the amount of junk we collect over the year. Heh. Maybe Grace will come over as well. =) I'll see. Nothing has been set in concrete as of yet. And then, it'll probably be more practice for Chun Hoong and, if they want it, Liz and Zhi Lin as well. =)
Life is looking up at the moment. Heh. I'll pray that I'll be able to say the same thing after tomorrow's debrief. Lol. =) Signing off now, cheers!

2 comments:

kohila said...

I LIVE 8D

last paper was just a few hours ago, hahaha, i can finally breathe again.

I can't remember whether i wished you luck for your exam =( i'm pretty sure u did really well so =D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, EHB, good times, GOOD TIMES. They have the weirdest people in Super Junior, so they make really good entertainment. too bad they only made 13 eps.

AH, YES, DOUSHITE WHAT THE HECK DAROU. So pretty, ne??? And the korean version of love in the ice is just as pretty as the original one.

......

WE MUST NOT SUCCUMB!!! fight it, FIGHT IT!!!

HAHAHA, the China bags. Quite useful leh. You're moving? Or just moving out for the summer?

Somebody's turning 21 tomorrow XDD

christina said...

Hehe. The post exam bliss is to die for, lol. =) Freedom! Freedom! And yeah, the ppl in Super Junior are just full of fail! They're really weird and random, but they're good when you need laughter.
And I'm in love with the Doushite song, and Love in the Ice (Korean version). The harmonisation is clearer. Help! I think resistance is futile for me... I blame the prettiness of the 2 songs, lol.
And yeah, I'm moving just for the summer. Hence the China bags, lol. They seem to be a pretty good investment. Hehe. =)
Yup, I'll be old! =)