Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank you all! =)

I am happy today! =) Extremely so, in fact. *grins like an idiot* Anyway, today started with a plate of IndoMie at midnight, courtesy of Chau Wang. And then Chun Hoong also wished me around that time. And then Mummy, Papa and Sheldon called, Che-che sent me an SMS, and Fiona called me (all the way from Scotland!) at about 3am. =) Thanks for the phone calls! ♥ This morning started with a wonderful conversation with Kohila. =) Our conversation veered towards all the Korean gameshows/ variety shows we watch. And her bias towards Junsu and mine towards Junsu and Yunho from DBSK. And how Exploration of the Human Body is just wonderful entertainment because all the members of Super Junior are full of fail! LOL. And then we wondered how we ended up talking about that. ROFL. But I enjoyed the randomness of the conversation. Her papers ended yesterday. And she'll be going back soon! And we may go to Genting this holidays, if all goes well. =) Again, I digress. Thank you dear! ♥ I really missed hearing your voice. Hehe. And fangirling together was so much fun. =)
And then, it was off to Glen for lunch with my caregroup members. We went to JG Dumpling, where I had dan dan noodles with spicy pork sauce, fried taro pancake, pan fried chicken and prawn dumplings and pan fried pork dumplings. Unfortunately, as always, I forgot to take pictures of the food. In fact, I forgot to bring my camera entirely! ROFL. I FAILZ! Anyway, the lunch was attended by Fawn, Yu Wan, Sam, Joab, Zhi Lin, Clara, Lester, Ian Song, Ivy, Chun Hoong and Jocelyn. Thanks for the treat! =) Chun Hoong bit his tongue, and Yu Wan was sad for my behalf on how the cake was presented (there were no candles, lol). And the fact that I cut the cake a bit too early. As in, like before they sang the birthday song. *grins* But the triple chocolate gateau was just too tempting. Hehe. Anyway, they then sang the birthday song, I made a wish and blew out the imaginary candles. Teehee! And the cake tasted fantastic! =) Thanks you guys! It was great hanging out with you guys! And all of you are incredible actors!
Anyway, came back from lunch, surfed the Net a bit, read people's blogs, etc. And then went to Ivy's house for a meeting with Calvin, Yu Wan, Lionel, Jean Marc and Ivy, and for shepherding. Hehe. Again, I have to applaud everyone for their acting skills. And Andrew and mom called me to wish me Happy Birthday and just catch up with one another. =) After which, Ivy asked me to wait while she packed stuff to bring back to Singapore (she's flying tonight for her father's birthday tomorrow, which is actually really only 10 minutes away. ) And then Kam came over and left shortly after. And then Ivy shepherded me. And after that, drove me back to Halls with Rachel and she picked Ian as well. I thought Jia Chee, Yi Xin, Sharon, Stan, Celine and her boyfriend were coming over for dinner with Wan Jie and me. So there I was in my room, when Wan Jie knocked on my door and asked me if I was ready to go to their place, LOL. That should have rung bells in my head, but I thought that the plan just changed. Heh. And then when we went down to her car, she asked if i minded if she checked her mail first. As I didn't mind, I followed her to the common room. And just as we entered, we saw Jason and Lester carrying bottles of soft drinks. And still I didn't suspect anything. Blur like sotong, right? Heh. So, I asked what the drinks were for. And just as I asked that and entered the common room, everyone burst out with "Happy Birthday!" And a cake that Fawn baked. Yummy! And everyone cooked and contributed to the pot luck! Lolz. I was so surprised! Hehe. My face must have been a sight! Lol. And then there was the speech by Grace and the video by Wan Jie which really touched my heart. And yet another speech by Ivy. I am thankful to have been blessed by all who made my day so wonderful. Especially Yu Wan and Wan Jie who organised, planned and acted flawlessly such that I did not suspect anything at all. =) And to all my friends who attended and acted their roles very well, including coursemates: Grace, Adilah, Li Ping, Ravind, Li Ping, Ezra, Chean Ying, Nooi Hoay, Jessica, Daniel, Yeu Sheng, Justina, Shea Chuen, Ryan and Yun Ying and Ye Chia; caregroup mates and church friends: Ivy, Fawn, Lester, Zepeng, Joab, Sophie, Joel, Sam, Ians Song and Lim, Jason, Rachels Chua and Ngoo, Calvin, Lionel, Jean Marc, Vanessa, Michael, Steven, Celine and Sam Chan; as well as ex floor mates: Jia Chee, Celine and her boyfriend. Heh. Yi Xin and Sharon were sick and could not make it for the dinner. And in case I missed out anyone, I apologise. Thank you, everyone for cooking, and for making my day even more wonderful! =) I appreciate it very much and am touched by all the effort that has gone into the planning of the event. =) ♥
Anyway, dinner was a very fun affair, with pictures taken, lots and lots of hugs, presents given and received and a lot of eating. =) And after dinner and everyone had left, I watched the last half hour of House with Grace, Adilah and Li Ping at Deakin Hall. And I spazzed out with Li Ping and Grace as we hung out in my room and drank Coke while we waited for her parents to come and drive both Li Ping and her home.
I am so BLESSED. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! =) ♥ I am officially 21 years old. And it's now 12.16 am according to the clock on my laptop. (I started writing this at around 11.45 pm) But yeah, it's random. =) THANK YOU AGAIN!! ♥ Lol, I think I may have overused the hearts a bit. =P

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u only took about half an hour to write the post?! @.@ salute u =P coz i can never finish writing such a long post (esp when it comes to thaking ppl and expressing feelings etc) in such a short time. but yeah, u are a good writer =)

and happy birthday again!

christina said...

thank you thank you! =) i still haven't taken a photo with you le... =)