Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hospital...

I've completed my attachment to the Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery unit and will commence my rotation with the General Medicine unit on Tuesday. I say that because Monday is Labour Day which is not a university holiday, but is a hospital one, so the residents on the unit are not expecting us medical students on Monday. Completed my MCR , so it was an immense relief. Upcoming is the first PBL seminar on osteoarthritis, which is due for presentation on the 18th of March. And I should revise the GI and respiratory histories and examinations.

***
Had a pretty bad headache yesterday. So I took 2 Nurofen tablets which Wan Jie supplied me with, and then one more after 4 hours. And slept. I think I slept until almost 4 in the afternoon yesterday, LOL. But it was worth it, because I felt much better after that. Jayne passed me this beautiful paper rose with a wonderful message in the afternoon. =) How blessed am I? I did not go to the Back to School Party though, as I did not want to overdo it.
Anyway, tomorrow is another day. =)



No comments: