Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Events...

Anyway, to those who read the last post and were curious, I did not give in to the cravings. Haha.
So, today didn't start off as well as I'd have liked. I received this email telling me that my tutor did not receive my assignment for marking although I distinctly remember submitting said assignment together with my group members. So I had to reprint the whole assignment and resubmit it. But it ended well, because the person I had to resubmit my assignment to also remembered ticking everybody's names off when she collected all submitted assignments. So long as there was a record that I wasn't late in handing in the assignment in the first place, I'm OK.
And then John called me at 7 in the morning to tell me he was taking Zepeng to the ED because of what John said was "GI bleeding". Apparently, he was vomiting blood. So when one of the lectures got cancelled because the lecturer couldn't open his powerpoint file (which ironically was on upper GI bleeds), a whole bunch of us went to see him. The ensuing conversation was hilarious what with all the descriptions of what was going on as well as the DDxes we came up with. And then we got chased away by a nurse because there were too many of us in that cubicle. And also probably because we were laughing too loudly and making too much noise. LOL. Oh, and Zepeng was discharged and met us all in the LT after the neuroanatomy lecture.
So after that, we continued with our lectures and then my OHS group went on the mandatory field trip. Lo and behold, we got lost on the way back, ending up in Keysborough on Damien's GPS' directions to Brown's Road, Clayton. LOLOL.
Eventful day, much?

3 comments:

kohila said...

i had to google 'GI' to see what you were referring to LOLOLOLOLOL, i fail at medical abbreviations. but then again, the word 'upper' should have given me a clue XDDD anyways, hope he's alright =)

christina said...

haha, yeah, sorry. uni life seems to spill over, lolol. anyway, he's fine. =) it resolved. =) lolol.

kohila said...

hahaha, don't worry about it =) this way i learn more too XD