Sunday, September 13, 2009

Really really out of the blue update... =) aka because Fiona bugged me to

Haha, the title is so long it could be a post in itself =P.
Days are getting warmer here. Had to switch on my fan to sleep last night. And it's still only the beginning of spring. This worries me because summer's looking to be a scorching one. =(
I realised that I really have pack rat tendencies. Which extends beyond the usual gifts and nostalgic memorabilia, but also to food. Especially junk food. Whenever any of the supermarkets have discounts on chocolates/biscuits/starbursts/squirms/potato chips, I have this urge to buy them and stock them up. Until I realised recently that I have waaaaaaaaay too much junk in the kitchen cupboard. LOL. And Fi, don't you dare say anything about my weight! =P Think I don't know you? LOL.
Other than that, not much of a difference. Completed the renal/rheumatology rotation. Starting gastro tomorrow. Haha. Which really hammers in the fact that the year is drawing to a close now. Because the rotation after that will be the last rotation of the year and I'll be in anaesthetics/respi. That means exams are uncomfortably near now. Sigh... OSCEs too.
And Ian and Ivy's wedding is in 2 weeks time. LOL. Which will be exciting. =)

9 comments:

Mayc said...

Wakakakakaka, I'm finally the subject of the blog title... What an accomplishment!! :D Who me? Comment bout my comfortably squishy and round sis's weight? Would I do such a thing? *looks at u innocently* LOLZ

YKSDR said...

lol... yeah.. it's gonna be exciting in two weeks time. getting prepared for it as well =P

christina said...

Fi: Oy!!! You can laugh some more! Nvm, I'm vindicated. =P

Calvin: Haha, so exciting! LOL. Will be quite sad once it's over. Haha.

YKSDR said...

sad?? haha.. wah lao.. dat is like so wrong. haha...

i still rmb... say wat? say wat? say wat?

wat wat wat...hahahhaha... *punches*

christina said...

haha, not sad as in sad that they're married, but sad that the wedding is over. the marriage has just started. lol.
*punches* you and zepeng are like 2 peas in a pod man.

YKSDR said...

oh no no... we are not the songs of black eye pea (got punched in the eye. dats why black eye) in the same iPOD. hahahahahahaha.. we are not even a pea.

we are 2 different durians dat fall on u whenever we want and when u punch us, we feel nth. hahaha.

christina said...

Okaaaaaaaaaaay... your lameness never ceases to amaze me. LOLOL. Haha.

kohila said...

god, i'm such a bad friend, am so behind on your entries =(

hahahha, i have those urges too. i give in sometimes =D

ivy and ian are getting married? congratulations to them =) they're such a sweet couple =)

christina said...

kohila: they got married yesterday! =) it was very very sweet. =D and u're not a bad friend at all.
i give in to my urges all the time... the only thing that helps in not giving in is to not go shopping for groceries. lol.