Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy...

It's that busy time of the year. Hospital selections for next year due in Sept 22, Panel Discussion for Rural due on Monday, HP-CBP poster submission on Tuesday, Behaviour Change Project and Case Presentation for Rural due Sept 26, Human Life Span and Development due October 6, HP-CBP final report, reflection and hypothetical due on October 17th and 2 extra pieces for Portfolio. Heh. Assignment time. And exam dates are out: Finals on the 30th of October, OSCEs on the 5th or 6th of November and VIA on the 7th. Not much time left.
Sometimes I wonder where all the time went, you know? It never ceases to amaze me how time flies. In approximately 2 months' time, I'll be finished with 2nd year, provided I pass all the exams, etc etc. And it scares me a bit, I have to say. I wonder if I'll be prepared to face the working world in 3 years' time. Sometimes I feel inadequate, like I'm not good enough, like I'm going to be a Grim Reaper rather than a healer. And I know that I should take it a day at a time, and to do my very best at that, but the whispers of doubt linger, you know? Sort of like a persistent detractor in my head. And I wonder if I'll be a good doctor.
Anyway, the School of Rural Health has asked me to contact them about my handphone. Keeping my fingers crossed that someone found it. =) If not, I suppose I'll have to consider getting a new one. But I'd really rather get my old one back. Heh.
And a special message to Wend, have faith dear. And try not to worry and fret. Enjoy Malaysia. And leave the rice cooker unless you can really see yourself cooking lots and lots. May it be a wonderful, unforgettable experience for you. And may the roads before you be challenging, but nothing you cannot handle. Bon voyage dearie! *hugs*

5 comments:

wendliu said...

you are afraid to face the working world in 3 years time...

i think i am more afraid.. i have to face it after the next 9 months...

can you imagine me being solemn and super freaking serious in the lab the whole day without talking and laughing?

ok let's stop before i go nuts

christina said...

hehe. i'm not worried about u, because u'll definitely brighten up whichever lab u'll be working in. =) especially with ur dimples. =)

kohila said...

YAY for WEND-LAB XDDD LOL

i'm pretty sure u'll become an awesome doctor, christina =) i would trust you with my life =D

and a big WTH at all the assignments. LOL. it definitely is THAT time of the year. Ganbatte!!

hope u get good news about ur phone soon =)

christina said...

hehe. i did get good news about my phone. they found it and will be posting it to me soon. =)
happy happy happy =)

kohila said...

OH THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!!! YEAY!!!

XDDDDDDD