Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Voiceover from One Tree Hill season 6 episode 3: Get Cape . Wear Cape. Fly...

"Quentin Fields was a basketball player. He was also a son. A brother. Somebody’s teammate. Somebody’s friend. I never knew Quentin Fields and I guess now I never will. Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you weren’t you anymore? If you were suddenly gone how would your world react? Whatever you imagined was wrong. There’s nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the ocean: it’s deep and dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time and faith and love. I didn’t know Quentin Fields but I’m jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people that did know him so I know that he did matter to them. And I know he was loved. People say Quentin Fields was a great basketball player. Graceful. Fluid. Inspiring. They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could fly. And now he can."
As written by Samantha Walker played by Ashley Rickards.

4 comments:

4Bizkidz said...

Ashley was great! Her voice over at the beginning of the show really set the tone for the show! She is going to be such a huge asset on my favorite show!! Keep up the great work Ashley!!

kohila said...

Quentin dies?!??

o.O

But you can always count on OTH to give you the best quotes ever. ME WANT WATCH.

And House is back right??

ah, so many shows, so little time

=(

christina said...

i know... it's so sad... especially with jamie, who's cuter than ever. he's so adorable in his innocence and in his comforting quentin's brother who's about the same age as him. and he drapes this cape on the coffin and i just went T_T.

Elijah said...

It's a great stuff. i swear, i don't understand why more people see this episode. if you have skip any episode I like recommend this site for Download one tree hills free