Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update...

So I'm back from rural. Which in all respects isn't too bad, I guess. Had panel discussions, oral case presentations, farm visits where cows poo the same time they are milked, plastering sessions and an interesting final night. Also had my hair styled and flicked by Camilla and lost my handphone. =( Which means that anyone who tries calling my handphone will not be able to reach me. Heh. I'll wait for a while first, hopefully someone wil find it and inform Rohit. And I can get it back. The phone has a lot of sentimental value to me. All the SMSes sent by my sisters and Kohila and Wend are in it. So losing it will hurt.
On a brighter note, the final night was great. I helped Tessa bake cookies and everyone played Boggle. I also supplied the rest of the Warragul people with water as they drank. Lol. It was fun getting to know them better because none of them are people I normally hang out with, so I was a bit overcome by trepidation when I first went there. Haha. But the last night we spent in Warragul was great in establishing friendship, building bonds and breaking misconceptions. And now, I have gotten to know more people better.
Tomorrow's Father's Day in Australia, 3 months after it is celebrated in Malaysia. I sent Papa a card in June. I did not send him one last year so I tried to make his card this year more meaningful. Hope that was successful. Also went out to dinner to celebrate Jessica's 20th birthday. Had minced pork noodles in Boxhill. And cake. And bubble tea. And had a lot photos taken, though none by yours truly. Haha. I reckon with Yu Wan in the midst, it's overkill to have another person taking photographs.
I'll try to put up pictures soon. Lol. =) Ta for now!

2 comments:

kohila said...

Lost your phone??? o.O OH MY. so sorry about your phone! i hope someone finds it and returns it to you soon =( awwwww, you saved my msgs! *melts* hehehe.

Great to know you had fun during placement =D

christina said...

yup. lost my phone. now all contacts gone as well... sigh...
surviving without one now.
and thanks... =)