Monday, September 15, 2008

Routine and rest...

Assignment status:
Completed Behaviour Change, CBP reflection, CBP-HPKM final report, Panel Summary and Rural Case Study. Started CBP Hypothetical and one of the extra portfolio pieces. Still have one more extra portfolio piece and HLSD to complete.
Good news today: I received my mobile phone in the post today! Thank God! Now I just have to recharge and I can change my facebook shoutout. Lol.
Miscellaneous:
Happy birthday, Sheldon! Not sure if you even know of the existence of this blog, but still a wish needs to be conveyed. Hehe.
Happy Mid Autumn Festival everyone! A little late I know, but still... hehe. Special wishes to Kohila and Wendy. Because they are special to me. Lame, but true.

So many people have been trying to get me to go to Medball. But my heart's just not into it this year. I really rather much prefer helping people dress up and look pretty. Don't ask me why. I have not the slightest idea myself.
I feel old... tired and achy all over. I want to grasp youth by the horns, but instead its slipping through my fingers like sand. Yet, I cannot seem to muster up the energy to want to try out, explore, travel... I'm comfortable where I am and I long to remain where I am. Sometimes, I wonder if this will be a regret later in life. And sometimes, I just want to sleep so badly that it all doesn't matter anymore.
I feel like I lack strength in so many areas, and the ensuing exhaustion wears me out. And sometimes I feel like I wear different faces to different groups of friends. This should not be the case. But somehow, it just is. And despite knowing that it has to change, I do not really do anything about it. Heh. But no worries, I will survive! =)
Anyway, I've got no class tomorrow, but maybe I'll go to school for dissection. =) That's really all for now. Till the next post, ta!

2 comments:

kohila said...

maybe we show different sides of us to different people, LOL, because different people invoke different emotions? that's a positive way to look at it? ROFL. IDK. Just ignore me.

Sleep well, dear. I'm worried about your health. You sound tired =(

christina said...

thanks dear... no need to worry though... i'm ok. always tired and never can get enough sleep. lol. my philosophy is that one can never get enough sleep.
you must also take good care of your health ok? it seems like engineering is a very stressful course... must boost immune system because stress makes you susceptible to infections, ok?