Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Disappointment and relief...

Exams are over, but I know I made a lot of careless stupid mistakes. My heart was sinking during the exam debrief today. What was even more frustrating was that there were answers that I got right, but actually changed to the wrong ones. And I cannot help but berate myself for doing so, even more so as this wouldn't be my first time. All my fears... have sort of come true... =(
But I am thankful that it is over and I can catch up on some of the sleep I've been deprived of. The past week has been one of the most stressful for me. I am grateful though to all those who had an encouraging word for me, and for the unwavering support they showed me. I can only pray that I won't disappoint them. Thanks, you guys!
And yesterday was officially the final placement for CBP. We were treated really wonderfully by the organisation... they were understanding and willing to accommodate us. And I learnt so much going there that I would not have in the standard lecture-tutorial system. The only aspect of placement I do not like is the HP component of it. The organisation treated us to lunch and even bought a rainbow cake with 'Thank You and Good Luck' on it. =) Really touched by their hospitality.
And as I was walking to Ivy's house today, I saw the sun set. And the myriad of colours painted in the canvas of the sky was reallyy breathtaking. And lifted my spirits too. =) So now, I'm feeling ok. Not as good as I hope I will be, but better than earlier. *smiles*

2 comments:

kohila said...

HURRAH FOR END OF EXAM! XD

Get some well-deserved sleep :) don't worry about the exam, it's all done :D aite?

rest well dear!

wendliu said...

finally it's over huh.

time to enjoy..

i cant believe im gonna leave so soon.. scared nyer..

will update u who HE is !! :)