Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a jot...

Ok, first things first:
To Che-che, just in case you read my blog, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a great one filled with wonderful memories. I'll give you your gift end of this year, ok? And the card may be late, but rest assured, I did sent one out. =) Lots of love from Chris in Melbourne.
Wan Jie woke me up today. Haha. Had class from 8am till 3: Lecture-lecture-break-tutorial. It was freezing due to the intermittent rain. Not unlike yesterday in EH4 where we sat for the exams. Was a little tired, but definitely better now as compared to before Mid-Sem.
Had lunch with Ryan, Sheryl, Dilys and Jessica. Then went to John Medley for a bit. And halfway through, a guy in a tiger suit walked in to advertise some event, which I unfortunately did not catch. Haha. Ravind did not attend clinical skills today, so my plan for the presentation was scrapped. Thankfully Anna wanted to get her blood pressure taken and was willing to be my patient. And we went through ECGs and CV and Resp examination.
That's today... and once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHE-CHE!

No comments: