Sunday, August 17, 2008

Worried...

Have you felt so tired that everything you do seems fruitless? Or made you feel like banging your head against the wall because of the sheer futility of it all? I feel like I'm at the end of my tether, but I can't afford to, because the exam's on Wednesday! And yet, I feel like my head is stuffed with cotton wool, for the sheer lack of substance it contains... I feel bad, because of all the ganbattes and jia yous I have received from my family and friends... but I have this sinking feeling about Wednesday. I'm afraid. Like really afraid. I feel really unprepared for this exam. How?

9 comments:

Mayc said...

Like papa always said, take a deep breath and slowly calm down.. Everything is going to turn out right.. :) Just do your part and God will take care of the rest... Study hard, sleep enough, eat good food and generally just do your best on the day of the exam.. Take things as they come, one by one.. And.. you can call me if you want someone to talk to.. :)

kohila said...

just do your best dear! =D you'll be fine, don't worry ;D

christina said...

Thank you very much! What did I do to deserve such great sister and friend? =) Thank God for blessing me with you guys... and thanks for the support and the advice. =) Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart... feel much better now. =)

wendliu said...

hey dearie,

dont think too much. i was feeling the same few days back when i had my finals.

i believe u'll pull thru !! so come let's lalala together..

wj said...

yea chris! jiayou! as fiona says, "ONE BY ONE" hahaa, eat good food too ;)

christina said...

hehe, thanks wj! fiona's cool, ne? and very big sister-ly too... =)

wj said...

ya theres something abt an elder sister..sigh! i wish i had one. or an elder bro also can! i wonder if all eldest kids wished they had an elder sibling to be whiny/whingish to. cos I sure do! hahaaa! but i also enjoy being the problem solver la.. esp. when joey goes, "hahahah!! jiejie cannot even solve a P5 qn! lousy!!" all the more malu so must ganbatte and show that I can do it!

christina said...

hehe, so cute. =) and technically i'm older than you... so you can whine and whinge to me if you don't mind. =)

wendliu said...

ok. im whining now too!!!

dark knight! *screams in such unbelievable tone*

I'm totally depressed :(