Thursday, August 14, 2008

Randomness...

I was almost late again today. I stayed up to study, because I study better at night. And I woke up late! 7.40 today, and first lecture was at 8. Managed to make it on time, thankfully. And had a 4 hour break after that. So I went to the MUISS lounge to nap for a bit, then to the John Medley library to study. I want a study break! Then at least I can study till late and still not be as sleep deprived as I am now. And I don't know why, but I can't seem to absorb as much as I usually do when I study. I can read the same page 3 times and still not know what it says. =(
But I will persevere. I wish it was next week now. And exam's over. But I called home yesterday and talked to Mummy until my Birdy card credit ran out. That cheered me up. =) Talking to family does wonders. I love my family! =)
Short post I know, but I have to go back to my lecture notes. I'll write more once my exams are over. =)

6 comments:

kohila said...

OH MY O.o HOW DID YOU MAKE IT TO CLASS IN 20 MINS??

ganbatte kudasai! before you know it, exams will be over and doc!Yamapi will be duly sent XDDD

Stargazer said...

Jia you =)

Chau Wang

christina said...

haha, skipped b'fast, did not take shower, grabbed bag and walked like crazy to uni. made it at exactly 8am and the lecturer also had not arrived. haha. fortunately it wasn't raining. lol.
arigatou. for the ganbatte. =) will take it to heart.

christina said...

haha, thanks for the jia you. =)

kohila said...

OH LOL XD

but you made it in time! amazing!

christina said...

haha! i was so panicky. set alarm clock and hp alarm and still woke up late lol.