Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am... ?

My new nickname is... wait for the drumroll... musclewoman! Haha, Jocelyn and Fawn named me because of my 'ability' to open bottles of pasta sauce. Haha. Anyway, today was not too bad, just that I was quite tired and I think I'm getting a sore throat. Bleargh! Tomorrow, I've got an 8am lecture, and a clinical skills tute from 1-3pm. Haha. 4 hour break. Will probably go to John Medley library. The beanbags there are the sit-and-don't-feel-like-getting-up-for-another-hundred-years type.
Had lunch with Li Ping, Adilah, Ravind and Grace. First time in a long time. They were filling in their Rural Preference Forms. I had already submitted mine yesterday, so I just listened. Met Jia Chee as well and got invited to their new place for dinner, most probably some time next week. I slept a bit in the afternoon after class, completed my PCL task, studied a bit, listened to music, then went to Ivy's to help cook bolognaise sauce and there, got my new moniker. Haha.
I'll most probably turn in after showering, because I smell of garlic and onion and tomato sauce. Haha. Plus 8am start tomorrow! I really don't function well in the morning. Sigh.
PS: Kohila, Dark Knight!!! DARK KNIGHT!!!

No comments: