Saturday, July 12, 2008

Order in Randomness...

Been listening to DBSK's Love in the Ice on playback. They're live performance is pretty good, and the lyrics are beautiful, sort of like poetry. But then again, I've always liked songs about ice and snow. I want to learn how the keyboardist accompanies the song. Haha. Kohila, you've got me addicted to this song! How? HOW?
Other than that, what happened today? Church, then came back home (or to be more accurate, my room), slept a bit, now waiting for people to email me the times that they are available for counter duty tomorrow. Church = Date with Jesus! Haha.
School starts in 10 hours 34 minutes according to the clock on my laptop. I don't think I've really completed anything I set out to do during this winter break. And I foresee the coming semester to be hectic, energy-sapping and a challenge. Mental and physical fortitude! That's what I need. Along with self discipline and diligence... if I want to survive... because not only do we have to study the MED2042 material, we also have to start revising MED1011, MED1022 and MED2031 contents for the VIA. I shudder at the thought of the VIA we'll have to sit in 4th year. The amount of information we'll need to know by then!
I found it interesting to note that 4 out of the 5 members of DBSK are Christian or have Christianity stated as their religion. Fascinating, no?

1 comment:

kohila said...

GANBATTE KUDASAI NE??
i hope tomorrow will be a great day for you!