Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Start...?

So, the first day of uni has come and gone. Had an 8am start today, just an introductory lecture with the lecturers of the various departments. Anatomy doesn't start till Week 4 (according to the lecture) or Week 9 (according to the one and only Nigel Wreford) this semester. Then, PCL. Half of my PCL mates I've worked with last semester. The other half are apparently a mixed group. Brendan and Rohit's partnership of Signs and Symptoms Through Pictionary no longer exists though. Haha. And then another lecture. Nadiah and I went in the wrong direction though. Reminder: Lectures after PCL in sem 2 are in South 1 not R1! Haha. Lunch break which I spent at the CCM counter. Lecture again, then there was supposed to be a histology prac which never happened. There was this large crowd of students waiting outside the locked histo lab for approximately 20 minutes. Then people started to leave. I stayed on for a while to catch up with Alyaa, Ameera and Adilah. And the most interesting thing that happened to me today was when Rohit said he and his friends were not leaving till we left. Apparently, when international students leave, one can be sure that there won't be a class. Haha. Yeah. Anyway, so I walked back with Adilah. Updated each other on what we did during the holidays and how fun the Sunway times were. Haha.
Anway, today wasn't too bad. I'm in the group which gets the better timetable on Mondays but the worse one on Thursdays. Hopefully I'm in A1 and not A2. A 6 hour gap in between a lecture and a tutorial is just... frustrating! So, keeping my fingers crossed on that one. Finished watching L Change the World, arranged for blood donation in Engineering Hall on Thursday for 10.50am (hope I don't forget about it), read Star Online, surfed the Net a bit - the usual checking of emails and reading Kohila's and Wend's blogs and spamming their cboxes, got the sheet music for Love in the Ice, which unfortunately doesn't sound really right, played the piano for a little bit, then study, and now blogging.
All in all, not too strenuous. I LIKE! Haha.

No comments: